Sunday, November 9, 2008

Modeling

Whenever I take out the camera my girls instantly want to be a model. They will lay in funny positions, make silly/serious faces, and do the most random things. Why they do this I have no idea. I am not that way, I smile and enjoy the photo but want to get it done, but not them, we can take 100 photos and still not be done.

Well, I realize that in the end I am to blame. I was looking through old photos of me and in almost every one I was "striking a pose." I made the same goofy faces they do, I did the exact same things as them. So here are some posing pictures of me when I was MacKayla's age.




4 comments:

JulieJ said...

Holy Cow! Cut your hair and it's Makayla. What happened to the baby game results?

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Holy Smokes (that's really what I was going to say before I saw the other comment). Makayla looks just like you. Except for the bangs. Now you just need to find some old pictures of James and see if he was a poser too. Then it wouldn't completely be your fault that your girls like to pose so much.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I have to agree, Kayla looks sooooooo much like you! Abbie and I were looking and Abbie thought it was Kayla! WOW!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Are you sure that Makayla wasn't switched at birth? I don't see any similarity at ALL in the two of you. Huh. You should have some DNA testing done.