Recently Amazon started a new program called Amazon Mom. It is a free program to sign up for and with it you can save a ton of money. They start by giving you a Amazon Prime membership free for three months, this allows you to get free two-day shipping on all purchases on Amazon. Then for every month that you spend $25 on baby things they give you an additional month of Prime free, up to one full year.
By signing up for Amazon Mom you receive an automatic 15% off your purchase of most baby products (diapers, wipes...). They also offer a Subscribe and Save feature where you sign up to have a box of diapers (or whatever you want) shipped every month (or two, three...) and they will give you another 15% off of your purchase. You can also start and stop the Subscribe and Save at any time. I have been known to buy a bag of Pull-Ups with the deal one day and cancel the subscription until I needed another bag.
So in the end you can save 30% off of each box of diapers, have it delivered in two days to your door and never have to think about buying diapers again.
I used to wait to buy diapers until I had the best coupons and the best sales and then I would buy lots, now I can get an even better deal and I can get it anytime I want. Here are a few examples that you can buy to get an idea of the savings, I used size 3 diapers as that is the size that my kids stay in the longest.
- Huggies Little Movers - 128 Count - $33.59/case or $0.26/diaper, with the subscribe and save the cost is $25.19/case or $0.19/diaper
- Luvs Premium - 204 Count - $34.54/case or $0.17/diaper, with the subscribe and save the cost is $24.18/case or $0.12/diaper
- Pampers Baby Dry - 204 Count - $40.88/case or $0.20/diaper, with the subscribe and save the cost is $28.62/case or $0.14/diaper
- Huggies Snug & Dry - 156 Count - $31.91/case or $0.20/diaper, with the subscribe and save the cost is $22.34/case or $0.14/diaper
- Pampers Cruisers Dry Max - 160 Count - $39.75/case or $0.25/diaper, with the subscribe and save the cost is $27.82/case or $0.17/diaper
One last thing, if you happen to scubscribe to any baby magazines and have seen the coupons in their for Amazon mom, you can stack those coupons onto these deals and get the diapers even cheaper.
I hope this helps, if you have any questions, let me know!