Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Awesome deals!

I went to Albertson's today for another awesome deal. I bought 15 boxes of Macaroni Grill box dinners, which I have to say taste much better than any other box dinner that I have ever had. 24 bottles of body wash and one box of Smuckers Uncrustables. The total for everything was $26.42, however I have coupons for $15 off my next order, so that brings the total to $11.42 for everything, or about $0.38 an item, not too bad I think.

This couponing can be a lot of fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job! Although I have to say I can't figure your math cuz initially you have that $15 payout, it just means less at the store next time.

Desi said...

That is amazing! My friend is trying to teach me how to do the coupon thing better. The grocery stores here don't do any big deals with coupons and you can't combine coupons. So, when she visits her mom (4 hour drive) she also hits up her favorite coupon using grocery store and fills her trunk! Looks like you are doing great!

I did do pretty good yesterday - my first big try. I paid $2 for $19 worth of product at CVS! But, my friend gave me the coupons and told me what was on sale, so I'm still working on it.... :)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Do you have coupons for those or are they just the deal de'jour?

Wammack Family said...

I used a combo of coupons and sales.