Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! We hope that you had a great day and a wonderful meal. We enjoyed our day together and had a lot of fun making and eating our food.

We began our day with a Arabella feast, umm gotta love that fresh and tender baby meat. Bella was playing in the pantry and got into the roaster, gotta love this look.


The big girls love to help me cook and today was no different they helped to make the rolls and had a blast making them. Here they are proudly showing off the rolls that they made.


And here are the pictures of our feast.



4 comments:

Jill Jones said...

Looks yummy! Good job!

Desi said...

Way to go! The girls look very proud of their cooking job! The turkey looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Arabella! The turkey don't look so bad either.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Holy Cow - or should I say TURKEY? It looks like you did a smokin' job on the Thanksgiving meal. I am just thankful that after an entire week of family - we are FINALLY alone again!!! I'm torn between cleaning and sleeping. I think sleeping is going to win.