Sunday, November 28, 2010

Santa gives us a message

I found the coolest site that I wanted to share with everyone. This site allows you to enter information about your kids and then they recieve a personal message from Santa. He calls them by name, talks about what they are up to, reminds them to be good and even shows what present they want. The kids really LOVED this. Annika is my little skeptic, so it took a minute for her to believe it, but then the grin was huge as he talked to her. MacKayla is very innocent and believed and talked back right away. I don't know what was bigger, her eyes or her smile, she loved it. Bella was a little taken aback at first, but she loved it as well. If you want to see an example of what I mean here is MacKayla's message from Santa.

The actual site is www.portablenorthpole.tv.

Enjoy!

No comments: