Friday, November 5, 2010

Just being Bella

Arabella is a funny kid.  She cracks me up with the way she treats the world and how she sees life.  As the youngest of three girls, she is the bossiest, the most vocal and the most forceful.  There will be no holding her back in life.  One of my favorite things that she does, when she doesn't hurt others doing it, is to walk with her elbows out and push her way through anything; it's cute to see.

As Bella has such a strong personality, somethings she gets upset when things don't go her way.  She is a serious snacker and rarely likes to eat a real meal.  Well I have been trying to break her of that.  This morning she had a bowl of cereal for breakfast and a cheese stick for a snack about a half hour later. Well, a few minutes after she finished it she came to me asking for more snacks.  I told her she needed to wait until lunch, an hour away.  She looked at me and gave me her most pouty face and stalked off.  I heard her go sit in the living room at that point and mutter "fine I not play with you anymore."  I started laughing at that point and had to call James to share with him.  When she heard me repeat it to him she continued to tell me that she was "not gonna play with you anymore."

What a character!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! It's so funny when they try to make a point with baby talk. And they mean it, and then they forget pretty fast too.