Thursday, August 12, 2010

Photo update

Jonathan is proving to be an awesome little guy. He is almost always happy and will just lay in your arms content for over an hour. He has also been sleeping for several hour chunks at night. He is also the apple of his sisters eyes, they fight over who gets to hold him, kiss on him constantly and love to dote on him.

This was about the maddest he has ever been, he wasn't too crazy about getting a sponge bath, but even that only lasted for a few.
His first sponge bath given by mom.
Arabella loving on her Johnny.
Getting Annika cuddles.
MacKayla sure loves being a big sister.
During the day I don't swaddle Johnny and his hands always end up by his head. He likes to show how cool he is.
The big girls getting ready for Church with Grandpa.
While we didn't let Jonathan go to Church last week I wanted to get a three generation photo of Wammack men. I am getting that photo ready still, but I thought Johnny and daddy looked pretty darn cute together.
Annika just being her cute self.
A little fuzzy but this is how he usually is, bright eyed and content to be held.
Cuddling with his Grandpa.
Getting loves from Aunt Kelsey.
Bella being her adorable self.
Johnny's coming home outfit. It took a while to find the perfect one, but I loved this. The picture makes him look really chubby, but he really isn't that big, I think it's more that he is scrunched up and a weird camera angle.
First car ride, all ready to come home from the hospital.
All snuggled up and cute as can be.
Just before we got to leave the hospital, what an angel.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What a cutie! LOVE his little church suit!! :)

Jody said...

Fun pictures! Love the father son photo super fun! Call if you need anything!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

He is a beautiful boy! Thanks for letting me meet him. I like him so much! I'm glad to see your girls squishing on him. Good sisters...

Brenda said...

Congratulations I am so happy for you guys. He is so cute.
I hope you all are doing well and get tons for rest.