Thursday, September 18, 2008

Take Five

10 years ago I was:
1. Seventeen years old.
2. Starting my senior year of high school.
3. Writing to James on his Mission.
4. Applying to colleges
5. Living in El Cajon, CA.

5 things on my list today:
1. Make dinner
2. Go to Enrichment
3. Enjoy the two hours that my girls are on a playdate
4. Spend time with James
5. Put the laundry away

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chocolate
2. Ice Cream
3. Bread
4. Popcorn
5. Cereal

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all debt
2. Build our perfect house
3. Set up college funds for the kids
4. Buy a Wii and all the games that I want
5. Invest the rest

5 places I have lived:
1. Provo, UT
2. Newport News, VA
3. El Cajon, CA
4. Stuttgart, Germany
5. Kentucky

5 jobs I have had:
1. Mom
2. Community Service Assistant for Heritage Halls
3. Morris Center Supervisor
4. Guest Services for BYU
5. A ride simulator operator in the mall

I tag:
1. Heather
2. Tammie
3. Joy
4. Jana
5. Julie

1 comment:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I finally figured out why you look familiar. It's because you worked for Guest Servivces. I'm assuming in the Wilk, right? If so, that explains it all.