I have since tried to instill the love of pickles into my children. Thus far only one, Annika, loves them. She will eat as many pickles as you will give her. While eating them the other day we decided to give Johnny a taste and see what he would do. We expected the cute, funny face that babies give when they try new foods, instead he proceeded to suck and eat at it for quite a while. He loved it, he must be my boy!
His first taste.
Arching forward to get more of it.
As the title says, That's Our Boy, I had to show a mini James in here as well.
- He is 7 1/2 months old
- Johnny is sitting up well on his own, although he does still sometimes forget that he is sitting and will throw himself forward and face-plant.
- He loves to eat! He will eat anything that I am, but he will not eat baby veggies unless I add fruit as well.
- Johnny is a true daddy's boy, he loves his dad more than anyone else, even mom! Mom is great and he loves to play with me, but as soon as dad walks in the door he wants his dad. In fact if dad dares to take off his hat and coat before picking Johnny up, he will cry and yell until his dad gets him.
- Along with being a daddy's boy, his first "word" is dada. He hasn't really associated it yet, but he will babble dada all day long.
- Also he is still the toothless wonder. In the next picture you can see that great gummy grin. I don't mind the lack of teeth, but I hope he teethes well.