Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November books read

This was a very slow month for reading. I read only for the first week and then I was caught up in other things. But the books that I did read were fun.

The Bar Code Tattoo
- 252
Suzanne Weyn
The Bar Code Rebellion - 272
Suzanne Weyn
I thought these stories were fun, but they seemed to get a bit out there in parts.

Generation Dead - 400
Daniel Waters
This was a lot of fun! The story is of teenagers in America that when they die, they come back as zombies. They then attend high school and go about their "lives."

The Thief of Always - 288
Clive Barker
This has been a favorite book since I was a kid. I remember reading it at a friends house one day and loving it. it took me a while as an adult to actually get a copy of it for myself, but since getting it I have read it though many times.

Total for November: 1212
Total for 2009 thus far: 30068

No comments: