Monday, May 11, 2009

Good Deal


Good deal of the day

8 boxes of Kraft easy mac
2 bottles of Kraft BBQ sauce

Total $1.42

1 bottle of Kraft BBQ sauce
2 bottles of Kraft salad dressing
1 bottle of Kraft mayo
1 bottle of Miracle Whip

Total $1.42

2 bottles of Kraft salad dressing
2 bottle of Miracle Whip
1 bottle of Kraft mayo

Total $1.48

You can do this one as well. Albertsons has Kraft buy $10 get $3 off instantly. If you go to coupons.com and kraft.com you can get a $1 off coupon for each of these things. Also if you got the Sunday paper use one doubler on the second order and two on the third. If you didn't get the doubler, you can still get the deal but for $3 more total.

3 comments:

Amberly said...

Great deals! I will try this one tomorrow.

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I gotta do this today, since the doubler only lasts through today. Might have to go after Carl gets home. Thanks for the reminder.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I am SO lazy that I can't even make myself figure out how to print the online coupons. Why don't you do everything for me?