Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tagged

4 Jobs I have had:
1. Mom - 5 1/2 years
2. BYU Morris Center Supervisor - 2 years
3. BYU Heritage Halls Security - One summer
4. Math aide in high school - 2 years

4 Movies I have watched more than once:
1. Harry Potter - most of them
2. Top Gun
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Disney movies...I can't narrow it down I watch them all the time with the bugs

4 Places I have lived:
1. We'll go back in time - Idaho Falls, ID
2. Provo, UT
3. Newport News, VA - only one summer
4. San Diego, CA - and several other counties there

4 TV shows I watch:
1. Eureka
2. ER
3. Gilmore Girls
4. The Waltons

4 Places I have been:
1. Seattle, WA
2. Washington D.C.
3. Valley Forge, PA
4. Corpus Christi, TX

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Cheesecake
3. Crab legs
4. Ice cream

4 Places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. Europe
3. Egypt
4. Southern Mexico

4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Having both girls in school for a few hours a week
2. Christmas
3. Vacation to Aspen Grove next summer
4. Spending time with my family

4 Friends I am tagging:
1. I hate choosing who to make do these, so if you are interested in doing it, I would love to see your responses
2.
3.
4.

1. How long have you been married? 7 years in December
2. How old is your spouse? 29
3. Who eats more? We both do, we love food
4. Who said I love you first? I think James signed an email with love first, but I don't remember the first time either of us said it out loud
5. Who is taller? James
6. Who sings better? James does, but he does not like people to know that he signs well
7. Who is smarter? We each have our specialties
8. Who controls the TV remote? It depends, we really don't watch much TV, but when we do we take turns controlling it, basically depending on who cares more about what is on
9. Whose temper is worse? Depends on the situation, but for the most part we are both really mellow people
10. Who does the laundry? I do
11. Who does the dishes? I do it most of the time, but when I get over burdened James will step up for me
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When looking at it, James.
13. Who cooks dinner? I cook most of it, but James is learning how to make some wonderful food as well
14. Who is more stubborn? Like I said before we are both pretty easy going
15. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? We don't fight really
16. Whose parents do you see the most? We see James' for two weeks a year or so, and mine every few years
17. Who has more friends? I do, James is a guy and an engineer...enough said
18. Who has more siblings? James as he has one sister and I am on only child
19. Who wears the pants in the family? I have a more dominant personality, so I typically make most of the decisions, James just goes along with it

1 comment:

Desi said...

We just found the show Eurkea and really are enjoying it too! I hadn't seen it on anyone's favorite lists yet. Great taste!

Your girls are so cute! I love seeing the pictures of them growing and can hardley believe how long it's been since we were all in Provo together!